Electronic Design Engineer
Location: Bolton (Blended working arrangement)
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45k+bonus+benefits
Clearance: All candidates must be able to obtain SC level clearance
An award-winning company specialising in defence solutions, our client is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join and support their production team.
Whilst the primary aim is focused on the highly advanced programmes, there is scope to work on other unique opportunities, offering the right candidate a true engineering challenge in their core field, whilst providing scope for growth. Supporting the production activities and act as an interface between the design teams across the UK.
* Degree / HND qualified in Electronics or a closely related subject.
* Significant proven experience in the design of Digital and Analogue electronics, preferably in the defence industry.
* The pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to resolve issues and generate solutions to problems whilst under time pressure.
* Excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to write clear and concise engineering documentation.
* The ability to work autonomously to lead the delivery of your work assignments and actively engage with partners to ensure successful delivery.
* Experience in supporting manufacturing and resolving manufacturing issues is an advantage
* Experience of switch mode power supplies would also be an advantage
Key words: electronic design, analogue, digital, manufacturing, production, documentation
Commutable from: Bolton, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Chester, Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Huddersfield, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Stockport, Burnley
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.