Security Clearance rquired
Are you looking for a healthy environment to not only grow personally but to also take your career development to new heights?
This role allows you the opportunity to work with technologically advanced solutions within the Power Electronics and Firing Units domain for a multi-national defence company. The role will entail having significant experience in electronic design throughout the product lifecycle and proving solutions cross both power and analogue electronics spheres.
You will be required to liaise with other domains from Software, Firmware, Mechanical and Environmental to make sure that your designs meet all requirements. Giving you the unique opportunity to deepen your technical, interpersonal and networking skills working with highly talented individuals and teams in a supportive environment.
Main tasks and activities
* Liaise with multi-disciplinary teams both nationally and internationally.
* Design and verification of products throughout the product lifecycle
* Negotiating with stakeholders across the business
* Degree level qualifications in Electronics, Electronic Design and/or development.
* Capability to lead design work packages
* Digital electronic design – microprocessor design
* Analogue electronics and System design
About the company
This company is committed to providing an inclusive working environment where all employees can be themselves and everyone is provided an equal opportunity to grow and reach their full potential. They value diverse backgrounds as they understand that this makes for greater innovation and invites a larger range of skills and perspectives.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.