Electronic Engineer – Cambridge – Contract – £300-£375 per day PAYE
A leading technology organisation are looking for an Electronic Engineer to join them on a contract basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary environment alongside experienced researchers and designers. You will be responsible for developing complete solutions for future cloud infrastructure.
The candidate will be an experienced Electronic Engineer with the following experience:
* Analogue and opto-electronics experience, from paper study through to ECAD
* Strong understanding of filtering, noise, and control systems
* Hands on bench debugging and use of test equipment e.g., oscilloscopes, spectrum analyser, logic analyser
* Electronic simulation software e.g. Spice, Ansys
* Prototyping with development kits, test equipment, and 3rd party hardware
* Altium PCB schematic and layout
* PCB assembly and hand soldering of surface mount components
* Ideally some knowledge in higher level software for experimentation, testing, automation, integration, or demonstration (e.g. Python, C#)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Molly on 02392 322 315.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.