Electronics Design Engineer
Permanent – Hertfordshire
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Stream resourcing are currently working with a globally market leading, multi-national group who are a world leader in air defence solutions across the Air, Land and Sea platforms. With the continued goal of providing the most technologically advanced defence products, for both current and future needs, they are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their team to design, develop, prove and integrate both analogue and digital circuit cards for equipment and subsystems.
* Schematic Capture, prototyping, testing and proving activities along with integration to other electronics within the given equipment.
* Liaison to, and leadership of, other Electronic Engineering teams for PCB Layout, Component Selection, FPGA design and RF Design in order to deliver on Project commitments.
* Leadership of the Electronic Engineering design activities and team on an Equipment Project
* Management of circuit card designs through the Product Lifecycle
* Participation in Peer and Design Reviews
* Involvement in research and continuous improvement activities to enhance the Electronic Engineering capability for the future.
* Ideally, degree qualified with experience in Electronics Design and development; preferably in defence or related industry.
* Relevant 3D Electronic CAD/CAE experience
* Excellent problem solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
* A willing and helpful attitude, a calm professional manner and the ability to assess and set priorities and deal with multiple issues on a regular basis
* Eligibility to satisfy and maintain a full UK MOD SC clearance
Commutable from: Hertfordshire; Stevenage; Hitchin; Letchworth Garden City; Welwyn Garden City; Hertford; Hatfield; Luton; Bishop’s Stortford; Thundridge; Hemel Hempstead; St Albans;
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.