ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER – HAMPSHIRE (SOUTH COAST) – PERMANENT – £35,000 – £50,000
Stream Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Electronics Design Engineer to work within our client organisation on the south coast in Hampshire.
In order to be considered, you will need to have the following qualifications, experience and skills;
* Degree or equivalent level in Electronic or Computer Engineering
· Experience within embedded firmware development
· Knowledge and demonstrable experience in C language, with the ability to develop code
· Modular firmware design that includes creating and use of libraries, version controllership, bug tracking and team working practices
· Experience of working within electronic design that includes both analogue and digital design
· Debugging skills and knowledge
* Ability to generate specifications
Our client is a specialist engineering firm based on the south coast in Hampshire and they are leaders in their field and have a long history of success. Your role will be to help design and develop their next generation products which are used throughout the UK and globe.
Salary for this position is between £35,000 and £50,000 and will be dependent on experience and suitability for the position. On top of this is a range of benefits that includes bonus scheme, pension, life assurance, healthcare and much more. Also, there is a range of training and development opportunities and a real chance of progression within the company.
We can only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Wayne Smith at Stream Resourcing on 02392 322367 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.