Up to £45,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a fast-growing company who are the leading provider of touch technologies to the consumer electronics, automotive, industrial and military markets. They actively work with Tier 1 OEMs who adopt their technologies into their products worldwide. The company are true innovators in what they do and are looking for new talent and a fresh pair of eyes to assist on new customer projects.
For this position, the company are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join the sensors and electronics team. You will be responsible for the design, development, characteristics and testing of Hardware that integrates into novel sensor technology. Your work has the potential to shape and develop the business customers products to market.
You will be prepared to get hands-on and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a group of passionate engineers. This position will ideally suit someone who possess a strong motivation for working in a high-technology start-up culture.
As a Electronics Engineer the key skills and qualities required are:
*Strong degree in electronic engineering or similar, or equivalent practical experience
* Proven commercial work experience
* Experienced user of electronic design software
* Good understanding of fundamental electronic principles
* Hands-on experience of prototype development
* Experience of sensor measurement, analog and mixed signal circuitry, low noise design
And some beneficial skills (not essential) may involve:
* Master’s degree or higher in a related field
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: ASICs, FPGAs, Embedded software
* Experienced user of Altium software
* Experience of piezoelectric and/or touch sensor technology
* Exceptional analytical and organisational skills, coupled with a well-focused attention to detail
In return, the company offers:
* Excellent potential for professional growth and financial gain.
* Annual bonus
* Stocks and Share options
For more information please click apply!
Alternatively, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 02393 314 683 for a confidential chat.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.