ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER – PERMANENT – LEICESTER – £40,000 – £45,000
My client is a world leader in the development manufacture and marketing of technology for the Marine industry. Due to an exciting period of growth they are looking for an Electronics Design Engineer to join their engineering team on a permanent basis.
As an agile and driven business, my client is looking for high performance individuals who are passionate about outstanding customer service and delivering results. They work in a challenging market, so not only do they recruit the best people they go to great lengths to help our people continue to grow within the business.
As an Electronic Design Engineer your main responsibilities will be:
* Design, develop and test electronic prototypes.
* Create test solutions.
* Integrate prototypes into system level sensors.
* Provide technical support in design and development of electronic systems.
* Test electronic systems to evaluate functionality and performance.
* Research latest technologies and accordingly determine design parameters.
* Perform design projects based on product specifications.
* Prepare design documentations and engineering specifications according to company standards.
* Review and recommend changes to existing designs to improve performance and quality.
* Perform root cause analysis of design issues and develop effective resolutions.
If you are degree educated in a relevant subject and have some commercial experience in electronics design this may be the role for you. My client is looking for passionate and innovative electronics engineers, they offer not only a competitive salary, but pension and package along with it.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.