Electronics Engineer – Permanent – Competitive Salary – Dorset
A leading organisation specialising in communication and electronic systems is currently looking for a Electronics Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role is based in Dorset and is a great opportunity to contribute and work on some new and exiting projects.
* You will be responsible for the architectural and detailed design of the electronic solutions to meet specific requirements.
* You will have the consideration of design for manufacture and test, to ensure a smooth and efficient transition to production.
* Work with external test houses to demonstrate equipment complies with MoD and European standards.
* You will work with other internal design disciplines and external suppliers, to develop successful design solutions.
* Be responsible for the preparation of high-quality documentation and drawings associated with the development lifecycle.
* You will comply with all health and safety requirements and safe practices and procedures which are operated by the company.
In order to be considered for this position you will have a broad knowledge of electronics design in both Analogue and Digital design techniques, as well as experience in all aspects of electronics product design. You will be Degree educated or hold an equivalent qualification and be able to problem solve and fault find down to component level.
Please be aware that this role will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.