Electronics Engineer Position – Upto £50k – Chesham – Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join a world leading medical technology company developing groundbreaking cancer treatments in the UK.
Education and Experience required:
* Degree level in Electronic Engineering + demonstrable practical design experience or equivalent.
* While not essential, medical device development experience would be a distinct advantage.
* Altium experience would be desirable.
* Must be able to estimate the cost of their designs
* Programming skills in assembler, C or similar languages.
* Possess a working knowledge of programmable logic i.e., FPGAs etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain adequate communication with the Head of Engineering and with other cross-functional members of the project team, with regards to project plans, costs and risks.
* Will be required to work with autonomy to ensure that all tasks, for which they are responsible, are completed as per the project plan and budget.
* Will be expected to be able to deal will all aspects of the lifecycle of a product from cradle to grave.
* Will be required to develop electronic sub-system solutions which will form part of an overall engineering system, which may also incorporate optics, mechanics and software.
* Use ECAD tools to undertake schematic capture and where necessary PCB layout, Altium would be ideal.
* Be able to program a microcontroller to bring a ‘bare metal’ system to life, such that it can be fully exercised and tested.
* Developing test strategies, to evaluate equipment and then to document their findings, not only from the electronic aspects of a device, but also from an entire system or product.
Electronics Engineer Position – Upto £40k – Chesham – Permanent
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.