Electronics Engineer/Junior Electronics Engineer – Portsmouth – Permanent – Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a leading specialist engineering organisation based in Portsmouth, who are seeking an Electronic Engineer. The company have reached a global position in the market with a number of regional offices, cementing their place as a world-class provider. This role will be focussing on the design and implementation of manual or automated assembly and test equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and a dynamic and ambitious team.
* Cross support Manufacturing Engineering team to deliver automated solutions.
* Carry out initial release H&S risk assessments, reliability testing and calibration.
* Complete all drawing packages.
* Support new product development processes ensuring new products are designed for test.
* Provide the ability to measure performance metrics for test equipment.
* Produce and support any equipment or processes required internally and for external partners.
* Maintain department documentation and ensure it is available for inspection.
Professional Skills required:
* Minimum HNC (or equivalent) qualification with an electronic bias
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
* Electrical Test Design
* LabVIEW Programming (Upskilling will also be offered)
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a great benefits package which includes flexible working and is currently offering remote working with company equipment provided.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.