ELECTRONICS TEST ENGINEER
6-MONTH CONTRACT – INSIDE IR35
Stream Resourcing are currently working with an industry leading company, specialising in the manufacture of turnkey global undersea transmission systems. Due to the extensive services portfolio that the company offers and a prolonged period of sustained organic growth within the business, they are currently seeking an experienced Test Engineer to join their team.
As a Manufacturing Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to product and test systems, ensuring a smooth production flow.
* Resolution of manufacturing process failures
* Data Analysis to build strong case for process change
* Construction of Test Equipment
* Facilitation of Calibration and Management of process specific devices
* Lab support and contribution
* Customer Product Returns Engineering Support
* Hands on Electronic and/or Optics Testing and Debugging Experience
* Logical approach to problem solving
* Good understanding of Electronic components and their operation
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.