Embedded Software Engineer
Contract – 6 months
£45 – £55 per hour
Embedded Software Engineer is required to work for a client based in Middlesex / Greater London working on a variety of Defence / MOD projects.
Please note: Due to the nature of the projects you must hold current active SC or DV clearance and must be a UK national.
* Experience of the following;
* Embedded Software Development
* Embedded Linux application, kernel and/or driver development.
* C and C++
* Significant experience of best practice software development processes/lifecycles
* Experience of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
* Experience of DOORS, RSA, Enterprise Architect, UML and SysML.
For more information, please click apply or send your CV to EHall@StreamResourcing.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.