Embedded Software Engineer – Permanent – Leicester – Up to £45,000
Due to a positive period of growth within this world leading Engineering company who specialise in the design & manufacture of sensors and smart technologies for situational awareness. There is a current need for a proven Embedded Software Engineer to join their engineering team.
You will contribute to the development of new and existing sensor applications. This is a “hands on” role as part of a highly motivated, multi-disciplinary and dynamic team and will be crucial to bringing our current ideas through from initial prototype to customer acceptance.
* Degree in a software related area (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
* Expertise writing maintainable and testable code in C++ / C# (Visual Studio)
* Experience of development on embedded systems
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, collaborative and can-do attitude
* Experience developing software on the following embedded Operating Systems:
* Windows Compact Embedded 2013 (WinCE)
* Software development for STM32, Zynq, Atmel, Renesas based devices
* Experience with a source control environment (ideally Subversion)
* Willing to occasionally travel to test sites (onshore) or on vessels for sea trials (offshore)
* Discretionary bonuses
* 35 days annual leave
* 8% non-contributory pension scheme.
* We have a commitment to helping their staff in their career development
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.