Stream Resourcing are working with an interesting client who is a specialist leader in surveillance operations and developing cutting edge technologies for the wireless broadcast market.
The position is based in Whiteley, the work will be mainly onsite with some flexibility on remote working.
This successful candidate will work as a key part of an experienced wider development team developing embedded code for new feature implementation, as well as performance enhancements of the existing unique selling points of the matured software defined radio (SDR) platform.
The role will include embedded product software design for Wireless Video / IP transmission and the development within a System-on-Chip silicon architecture.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Software Design: C/C++ programming for embedded systems. Use of version control systems for source code e.g. SVN, Git.
* Experience of embedded software development environments.
* Mathematical skills – the ability to understand or learn basic embedded systems control algorithms.
* Familiarity and experience of appropriate test equipment (or software test processes) for signal analysis and debug.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, Windows operating system.
Commutable from: Southampton, Portsmouth, Havant, Chichester, Waterlooville, Bognor Regis, Winchester, New Forest, Salisbury, Hayling Island.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.