Would you be interested in a hybrid role, providing application-engineered solutions in the key elements of mission critical and intelligent systems? If you come from an embedded software background, this might just be for you!…
The successful candidate will act as an Embedded Software Engineer and be given a wealth of development opportunities with a clear career plan in-mind. It will give you the opportunity to:
* Architect, specify requirements, design, implement and test C and C++ embedded software in accordance with the project software development process to ensure high quality and timely software deliverables.
* Apply object-oriented design techniques to enable code re-use and integration with testing frameworks
* Highly competitive salary
* Company Bonus – performance related
* Greenford based (moving to a brand-new site in Maidenhead at the end of 2023)
* Monday – Friday (3 or 4 days on site with a Friday early finish)
* 25 days holiday with the option to buy a further 5
* Pension contribution
* 4x Life Assurance cover
They provide application-engineered solutions in the key elements of mission critical and intelligent systems. Through innovative problem solving, using sustainable capabilities and evolving technologies, they deliver outstanding solutions to their customers’ most complex problems in defence, security, critical detection and control environments.
Ideally you will have some of the following skills and experience:
* Embedded Linux or product development (bare-metal and RTOS)
* C and C++
* Software testing and design for test
* Degree in a relevant subject (not essential)
** Due to the nature of the role candidates should hold, or be eligible for, UK Security Clearance **
For more information and a confidential chat about the role, APPLY NOW!
If you have not heard back within five working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.