What are we looking for?
* An ambitious individual, who is looking for a broadening role interacting with a variety of UK and US stakeholders.
* Ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders over diverse technical topics, and work with the SPEAR and SPEAR-EW teams to manage data transfer taking account of Strategy, Security and IP.
* Ability to support and facilitate meetings with external stakeholders.
* Ability to support business development teams by provision of technical, programmatic and cost information
What’s in it for you?
* You will get exposure to working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders, from the UK and US.
* You will gain experience of international collaboration and partnering on an exciting project.
* You will have the opportunity to hone interpersonal and communication skills to interact both technically and commercially.
* In liaison with SBD implement the Teaming Agreement with the client and project partners, including support to the development of the Commercial construct.
* In liaison with teams to ensure that the delta integration (US vs UK on F-35B) is minimised and hence affordable.
* Act as Point-of-focus into UK MoD (all Agencies) to ensure coherency and the proper application of all security aspects.
* Manage the incremental transfer of data to the US, taking into account Security, IP and strategy
* Equip client and project partners with the necessary data and training to allow them to lobby successfully within US.
* Manage all client inputs into the Customer Value Proposition being drafted for the USMC.
* Manage Manufacturing-UK for the establishment and validation of FAIT in US, under the management of project partners.
* Manage MEP-UK for the transference of the US-based Supply Chain to the project partners.
* Work collaboratively with the project partners for the cost-down activities in order to achieve the Price-to-Win objective.
* Work collaboratively with SPEAR CE to ensure that the US-derived SPEAR is maintained under the jurisdiction of the SPEAR CE.
What’s great about the team?
* You will join a team where broadening, personal and professional development are core day-to-day business.
* This cross-functional team are working on a ground-breaking opportunity – accessing the US missile market with a highly competitive product on 5th generation fighter aircraft.
* The team enjoys UK and US travel to develop business winning opportunities.
* The team have the freedom to work flexibly and with a high level of autonomy.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.