Engineering Project Manager – Permanent – Hampshire – up to £60K
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven Project Manager for a leading provider of underwater acoustic, inertial, optical and sonar technologies worldwide. You will be joining the team on a permanent basis in their Yateley, Hampshire office.
The Projects Group design, develop and deliver world-leading bespoke solutions which are used on the most advanced marine projects in the World.
* Joining the Project Group, you will be covering numerous large value projects concurrently
* Covering the full lifecycle from concept to commission
* Management of schedules, budgets and planning
* Co-ordination of tendering, procurement and delivery of approved designs
* Proven track record of delivering high value projects to time and budget
* Certification with Prince 2 or APM principles
* Strong exposure to Engineering orientated environments
* Excellent communication skills
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays – with the option to buy more holiday
* Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Enhanced maternity pay scheme
* Flexible working arrangements
* Wellbeing schemes including fitness classes on site and free fruit
In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
To apply, please follow the directions below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.