Engineering Team Lead – Stevenage – Permanent – Competitive Salary & Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineering Team Leader to join an improving team within the Calibration and Maintenance Department. This will involve managing and leading a team of Engineers in the maintenance and calibration of test and process equipment. The work is extremely varied, challenging and rewarding.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading organisation to become apart of their ever-growing team on a permanent basis.
* You will organise, motivate and lead an integrated team of Engineers in the calibration and maintenance of complex mechanical systems. Managing contracts and interfacing with supplier organisations.
* Lead, develop and manage the team to deliver preventative and reactive maintenance of equipment within planned time scales to quality, time and cost.
* Manage day to day deployment of resources and facilities to achieve programme needs
* Conduct and support forward planning reviews.
* Establish and maintain good housekeeping practices that will ensure a safe working environment that is consistent with all Health and Safety at Work and COSHH requirements.
* Proactive stimulation and contribution to continuous improvement activities in line with manufacturing best practice.
* Identify operational risks and opportunities in line with project expectations.
In order to apply for this opportunity candidates will be ideally HNC/HND in an engineering discipline and desirably have a good understanding of SAP.
Please be aware that many roles working for this organisation will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
For further information please call Gemma on 02392 314 690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.