Engineering Team Leader – Peterborough – Permanent – £46,400
This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to take on a new challenge with a global automation specialist, where you will have the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art automation machinery within a high-volume distribution environment.
* Provide breakdown & maintenance support across all equipment & software.
* Monitors and ensures a high performing team, controlling maintenance activity to ensure speed of response and engineering and quality standards are maintained.
* Acts as part of the issue management & internal escalation process regarding all maintenance issues raised by the customer.
* Builds a strong & effective relationship with the customer and site maintenance team in order to provide a first-class service.
* Ensures all documentation is completed by the site technicians and adherence to H&S as required.
* Supports the site engineering manager in ensuring highest availability of onsite equipment and machinery.
* Apprentice trained, multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias.
* Qualified to at least NVQ Level 3, HNC or HND level in a related engineering subject.
* Knowledge of PLC Control Systems, ideally Siemens S5/S7.
* Previous engineering leadership experience within a related industry such as Distribution, FMCG, Food, Beverage, Automotive or Packaging.
* Demonstrates excellent leadership & communication ability.
A salary of £46,400 is on offer (including shift premium) and involves working on a 2 weekly rotation of days & nights. A company benefit package will be available with further details provided on-application.
To be considered, please apply or contact Gary Crawley, Lead Consultant on 02392 322 372.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.