EHS Engineer – Permanent – Portsmouth – Competitive Salary & Benefits
A leading organisation who are a world leader in marine technology are currently seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a great team who are passionate about the work they do.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
* Review/evaluate current local methods, procedures and systems and recommend changes that will improve the
* productivity and/or EHS performance i.e. create, review and update risk assessments, COSHH documents etc.
* Evaluate data and identify recurring problems to define necessary preventive actions.
* Ensure that corrections and corrective actions are defined and implemented for EHS non-conformities.
* Educate and train local operational organisation to ensure that EHS procedures and standards are understood and
* complied with.
* Ensure that all employees in WDSL are assigned and complete all mandatory EHS trainings as per applicable legislation.
* Participate in internal EHS audits.
* Ensure that EHS statutory and regulatory requirements are implemented locally.
* Lead assigned projects.
This role will suit a candidate who has a results-oriented mindset who is comfortable with reporting and analysing results against targets.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.