Working on the development export controls compliance in a pragmatic way and implementing all export control regulations, notably the national and the US regulations that UK is subject to. You constantly seek to continuously improve, have a strong attention to detail and enjoy collaborating in a team. You are organised, action orientated, customer-focused and proactive. You excel at multi-tasking and know how to set priorities in order to meet tight deadlines.
How You Will Contribute
● You will ensure compliance with licences and other export requirements, laws and regulations, end-use and regulatory reporting obligations within the Filton Plant manufacturing facility.
● You will request and support export licences, preliminary inquiries or special procedures under UK, European and US export control laws, including the monitoring and legal reporting.
● You will support audits (internal and external) on the premises of Aerospace Business
● You will work with the Aerospace Business Filton team to understand and map the current data exchanges and supporting software, and storage infrastructure. From mapping solutions and process updates to be investigated for further improvement if required.
● You will collaborate closely with the Aerospace Business Programme Office – the corporate export control department in charge of the development of common export control standards through the Group – to will ensure implementation of Aerospace Business and LOEG Directives & Methods
● You will support the preparation and coordinate any training at the Filton site
● You will also support managers from other Functions at Aerospace Business to identify related export control risks
● You will continuously look to improve internal processes of the department Skills and Experience Required
● You will be required to be able to be security cleared to a UK SC level with Export Control.
● You have knowledge of UK aerospace industrial export environment
● University educated;
● IT skills: working knowledge of the Microsoft, Google suite, and SA
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.