Field Service Engineer – Permanent – South West – £25K – £30K + company car
A world leading manufacturer and supplier of laboratory, pharmaceutical & hospital sterilisers are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team to work remotely across the South West & M4 corridor.
* Routine preventative maintenance, fault finding and repair of a whole range of autoclaves.
* Providing calibration and validation to quality standards.
* Covering the South West of the UK such as Somerset, Gloucestershire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Devon and occasionally Birmingham and the North to cover sickness / holiday.
* You will be expected to stay away from home on occasion to assist with installations and validation.
* To hold a full UK driving licence and passport.
* In-depth knowledge of electrical systems, PLC controllers & pneumatics
* Good working knowledge of electrical / mechanical aptitudes as well as fault finding and validation
* Prior exposure within an Autoclave / Boiler environment
* To hold an HNC, HND or Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or have similar industry exposure.
If you’re interested in this role, please click apply below!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.