FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER – MIDDLESEX – FULL-TIME – PERMANENT – £COMPETITIVE + BONUS
Stream Resourcing are working with a leading defence company and we are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner for their site in Middlesex.
We are looking for the following essential skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level and hold a recognised accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA.
* Experience of team leadership or management
* You will have experience of working within a defence or government or technology company
* Knowledge of the following specialist areas that can impact such as foreign exchange management, governance and controls, auditing, ethics and risk management / mitigation.
* Demonstrable experience of forecasting, budgeting and understanding and investigation of variances
* Experience and knowledge of defence contracting and government regulations in regard to contracting also.
* You will need to obtain UK Security Vetting to an SC Clearance level with this position and as such, we can only consider applications from those who can obtain this.
Our client is a leader in their field, and they work with large organisations and governments across the globe, to provide systems for their specific needs.
In this role you will provide leadership on all aspects of finance and will lead a team of 5 people. You will ensure that the financial controls, reporting, management information, forecasting, budgeting and planning are accurate and communicated as needed on a timely manner. You will also ensure that all regulatory frameworks are adhered to and audits are successful.
The client’s location is in Middlesex and offers parking close by and good links to public transport also. This is one of a number of business sites within the organisation, so progression may be possible in the future also.
Salary for this position will be disclosed upon application and will come with a bonus scheme and a range of benefits.
We can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK and obtain SC Clearance with the UK Security Vetting organisation.
For more information on this position, please contact Wayne Smith at Stream Resourcing on 02392 322367 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.