FINANCE PROJECT CONTROLLER – INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT – DOE £££ – PORTSMOUTH
Due to high demand this highly respected global aerospace company are currently seeking a Finance Project Controller to work on an initial 6 months contract with a likelihood or possible extension. to actively manage the financial situation of multiple supply projects.
You will have a proven background work working on multiple finance projects at any given time.
You will be responsible for:
* Actuals against budget and forecast (sales, margin, cost, & cash)
* Producing financial reporting on project KPIs
* Oversee and ensure that currency coverage for the projects under your control are comprehensive and respond to the reporting requirements treasury
* Manage the allocation of the cost to work package and critique deviations with the inputs from WPM and PM
* High MS Excel literacy (Pivot tables, V-Look ups & Macros)
* Knowledge of SAP
* Solution orientated approach to working (Problem solver)
* Highly numerate and computer literate
* Degree or equivalent in Mathematics, sciences, finance or business
* CIMA or ACCA qualified or trainee
Due to the nature of the role all applicants will need to undergo BPSS clearance
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.