Contract – 6 Months – Competitive Rate (D.O.E)
Due to recent contract awards and growth of the business, a world leader in the research and development of cybersecurity applications, are actively searching for Firmware Engineers on a 6 month contract basis. You will be responsible to carry out firmware design and development, for use in secure communications products.
Please note: Due to the nature of the projects you will be working on you must be eligible or currently hold SC or DV clearance and must be a UK national.
* Carry out firmware design and development in VHDL, targeting the FPGA elements of complex real-time embedded systems.
* Develop appropriate firmware architectural solutions to efficiently meet the requirements of complex communication systems.
* Author high quality firmware requirements based on user needs and system artefacts to enable effective development and testing.
* Work within multidisciplinary teams during integration to de-bug and test Firmware on hardware platforms.
* Fully Proficient in the full life cycle of Firmware development using VHDL.
* Experience using FPGA toolchains, ideally targeting Xilinx parts.
* Applies and adapts a variety of engineering methods and techniques as necessary when creating solutions.
* Proficient in Verification, Integration, Test, Validation & Verification.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply!
For more information, please email an up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aarron on 02392 314 683 to discuss!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.