FPGA DESIGN ENGINEER – STEVENAGE, HERTFORDSHIRE – PERMANENT – Up to £65K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
A leading defence organisation based in Stevenage is recruiting for a FPGA Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company offers engineers the chance to work with technology areas that include image processing, signal processing, embedded processors, safety and security alongside many more!
This position offers a unique opportunity for individual growth and diversity. The work is challenging but incredibly rewarding as you will be given exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects/products and the opportunity to work with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
We would like to hear from candidates who have some of the following:
* Degree qualified (or equivalent) with significant experience.
* Competent VHDL and/or FPGA skills.
* Verification skills where SystemVerilog.
* Designing for Xilinx, Intel or Microsemi devices and alongside associated tool chains.
* An agile team player with good verbal and written communication skills who is happy working within a multi-disciplinary team.
* A desire to deliver and an eagerness to learn and develop.
* An ability to technically lead small teams.
The company will reward you with:
* Flexible working
* Opportunities for career progression
* Great bonus scheme
* Comprehensive pension scheme
* Annual salary review
* Fantastic working environment and site facilities
* Social, charitable and sporting activities.
Please be aware that many roles working for this company will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.