Full Stack Developer – Remote/London – £80,000
The role is currently fully remote, however after COVID you will be expected to spend some time on site in London.
You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
* Work with Development Teams and Product Managers to ideate software solutions
* Design client-side and server-side architecture
* Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
* Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
* Write effective APIs
* Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
* Create security and data protection settings
* Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
* Write technical documentation
* Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Technical Skills Required
* Proven experience of developing desktop and mobile applications
* Should have a good understanding of common stacks
* Should have a knowledge on BEM methodology & Atomic structure.
* Should have a knowledge on version control tool (e.g. GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket).
* Should have an understanding of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB; web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
* Should have an understanding of GraphQL
For more information, apply now!
Contract Full Stack Developer – Remote/London – £80,000
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.