General Operator (Manufacturing)
A leading defence company are searching for a General Operator to join their manufacturing department.
Employment Type: Contract
Length of Contract: 6-months (possibly raised to 12)
Rates: £14.25 rising to £15.63 after 13 weeks-PAYE
The General Operator will be responsible for carrying out manufacturing and self-certification tasks within the deployed business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
* Carry out detailed standard assembly / manufacturing activities, undertaking all work to requisite procedures, quality standards, safety requirements and timescales.
* Contribute to the efficient movement of work and information in the manufacturing area. Adhere in all activities to agreed standards and behaviours.
* Comply with all health and safety regulations
* Dexterity for fine work.
* IPC 610 certified / trained preferred
* Read and interpret layouts
* Follow instructions.
* Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
* Attention to detail.
* Work with minimal supervision.
* ESD training
* PC literate
Key words: stores, operator, manufacturing, IPC, IPC 610, assembly, colophony,
Commutable from: Bolton, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Chester, Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Huddersfield, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Stockport, Burnley
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.