Goods Inwards Inspector
Inside IR35 – £16.00 rising to £17.42 after 12 weeks PAYE
Bolton – 6-12 Months.
Stream resourcing are currently leading with a market leading, multi-national defence company who are actively seeking an experienced Goods Inwards Inspector. The ideal candidate will have a background in goods inward quality inspection on a variety of components. This role would suit a candidate with a background as a Goods Inwards Inspector, Manufacturing Controller, Materials Controller or Production Controller
Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years)
* The role of the Goods Inwards Inspector is to ensure that goods received from suppliers meet the criteria of the purchase order and are compliant in all respects.
* Verify and accept procured product in line with contractual conditions.
* Practiced in reading and understanding assembly drawings with due regards to dimensional tolerances and machined components
* Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
* Undertaking first off inspections.
* Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation.
* Check and complete all paperwork associated with the delivered article.
* Ensure inspections times are met.
* Raise and maintain relevant defect reports.
* Maintain product verification approval process via regular audits.
* Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process.
Role requirements (Skills, Training, And Qualifications)
* Apprenticeship / Time Served is essential.
* Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3 or HNC. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* Manual handling training.
* ESD training.
* SAP literate is desirable.
* Must have inspection experience in a goods in environment, not looking for a mechanical inspector.
* Live SC clearance or eligibility to obtain security clearance is mandatory for this position.
* £16.00ph (Rising to £17.42 after 12 weeks)
* 6 Month Contract – Can be amended to 12
* Inside IR35
This position is commutable from. Bolton, Manchester, Blackburn, Preston, Rochdale, Leigh, Wigan, Huddersfield Etc.
For more information or to apply for the role of Goods Inwards Inspector please contact Alex Mullan on 02392 322327 or email on email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.