Graduate Design Engineer
Do you want to work for a leading manufacturing company providing engine solutions for the top prestige automotive brands? We are currently looking for a Graduate Design Engineer to support design and development activities as well as manufacturing and aftermarket support for a full range of products.
* Design of components
* Design & prepare concept 3D graphical models.
* Prepare detailed engineering drawings using latest geometric dimensioning and tolerance practices
* Contributing to formal and informal design and development reviews at appropriate stages of projects
* Preparation and execution of simulation models.
* Exposure to high precision manufacturing technologies required to produce advanced prototypes.
* Assessments of designs using established DFMEA methods to develop a robust product.
Do you have the following?
* Degree (or equivalent) in suitable engineering discipline
* Knowledge of DFMEA methodology
* Ability to operate Solidworks CAD package.
* Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
* Change management including usage of GES
* 27 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Dental plan
* Onsite parking
* Staff discount with selected retails + wellbeing platforms
* Discounted gym membership at Roko
* On Site Gym (£10 per Month)
* Subsidised canteen
* SMART working policy (provision to work up to 3 days from home – Subject to agreement & Probation period)
* Relocation package of up to £6,000 (Subject to Criteria)
If this role is of interest, please apply with your CV.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Commutable from Gillingham, Rainham, Chatham, Gravesend, Rochester, Dartford, Maidstone, Isle of Sheppey, Faversham, Aylesford, Sittingbourne etc.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.