Hardware/Electronics Engineer – Permanent – Hampshire – Competitive Salary
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a leading organisation that specialise in components and sub-systems for the aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. They are looking for a Hardware/Electronics Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, based at their site in Hampshire.
Primary focus of the role:
* To provide engineering support to the Manufacturing process for a range of current products.
* To provide engineering support to the Repairs process for a range of current and legacy products.
* To potentially provide support to our data acquisition and recording products.
* Provide such input to the estimating process that may be required by the Project Manager in support of making a proposal to customers for new work.
Primary skills requirement:
* Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
* Sound knowledge of electronic circuit analysis (analogue and digital)
* Familiarity with product testing, including qualification testing
* Technical awareness of software and its application to hardware
* Able to prepare and present material to colleagues and customers
* Familiar with the principles of risk management
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation on a permanent basis.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.