Head of Data Science – 100% remote
A new position has be created for a Data Science Manager to join a world leading innovator of Renewable Energy of Power Systems & Smart Low Power Appliances.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that genuinely make a huge impact on the lives of people in less developed countries – this company help some of the most under-served customers in the world get access to clean, affordable household energy.
You will head up a team of Data Scientists who are responsible for the analysis and transformation of engineering data from distributed IoT devices into product/behaviour insights. As this is a management position, the split between Technical and Management can be tailored for the right person.
* Considerable experience within a Data Science position
* Recent management experience
* Meticulousness in ensuring error-free, high quality analysis
* Proven background in querying structured data, unstructured data and Excel is essential
* Advanced skills in a data analysis programming language (Python or R, SQL)
* Background with Microsoft Azure (U-SQL, Data Factory, Data Lake), other Big Data tools (Hadoop, Spark), other data engineering tools for system integration of data analysis into
* You will be genuinely passionate for data and working for an ethically sound company that you would love to be part, who are making a positive social difference in the world
If this sounds like a position, you’re interested in hearing more of – then click to apply!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.