HEAD OF FIRMWARE (AREOSPACE / DEFENCE) – WEST LONDON – PERMANENT – £70,000 – £85,000
Stream Resourcing are working with a leading communications manufacturer, based in West London and we are looking for a Head of Firmware to lead their team of developers and R&D.
* Education to degree level within engineering, maths or science is preferred.
* Proven and demonstrable experience within leadership and line management
* Experience within implementing process improvements
* Knowledge and experience within firmware development and lifecycle within firmware that includes validation and verification
* Use and experienced of Xilinx ISE, Modelsim, Sigasi, DOORS, SVN, JIRA, UML, SysML, Vivadi would be desirable.
* Either holding or eligible to hold a UK Security Clearance to Disclosure Vetting Standards.
Our client is a leading in secure and encrypted communications systems and is at the forefront of future technologies. Their systems are used within defence, aerospace and commerce, to send and decrypt messages. This business has seen significant growth and we are looking for a newly created position of Head of Firmware. Your role will be to manage a team of firmware specialists from principle level downwards to help and maintain, their current product range.
Salary for this position is between £70,000 and £85,000 per annum and is based on your experience and suitability for the role. There is also a performance based bonus scheme and a range of other benefits available for this role.
Due to the nature of this work, a United Kingdom Security Vetting (UKSV) will be required for this position and we are only able to consider applications from those who meet this criteria and as such we are not able to provide sponsorship on this role.
For more information on this position, please contact Wayne Smith at Stream Resourcing on 02392 322367 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.