Integrated Logistics Support Engineer – Dorset – Permanent – Competitive Salary and Benefits
We are currently seeking an ILS Engineer to join a leading Aerospace company, based in Dorset. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an expanding company that is a global technology and services innovator.
As an ILS Supportability engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Engaging in all aspects of supportability:
* Material Supply Support
* Support and Test Equipment Development
* Training support
* Technical data/publications
* Resources, facilities, packaging, handling, storage and transportation
* Carrying out assessments & developments of Maintainability and ILS logistic solutions.
* Conducting logistics support Analysis’s, compilation and maintenance of support data sets in an LSAR.
* Generating maintenance programmes & Life Cycle Cost modelling.
* Providing initial and recommended Spare Parts & Equipment data.
* Recommended Spare Parts Recommendations (including spares optimisation).
* Defining and supporting the development of Through Life Support capability across project teams.
Desired skills and qualifications:
* Degree or HND/HNC qualified with relevant practical experience (aerospace/military desirable).
* Knowledge of Aerospace Standards and Specifications, such as:
* DEF STAN 00-60/600; DEF STANs 00-40/42/44; MIL STD 1388-1/2A/2B; MIL STD 1629A; MIL STD 2165;
* MIL HDBK 471A; MIL HDBK 472; MIL STD 785; MIL STD 756; MIL STD 470; Def Stan 00-250 and MIL-STD-1472; ASD
* Specifications 1000D/2000M; ATA Specifications MSG-3, 300, 2000, iSpec 2200.
* Experience of systems engineering processes, product development & through life support life-cycles.
* Experience of new product introduction/development is highly desirable.
* Experience of working to ASD Specification S2000M; ATA Specification 2000.
* Experience of working closely with technical publications, including S1000D.
Important Information: Due to the nature of the role, there will be a requirement to pass a level of security clearance.
Key Words – ILS, Supportability, Reliability & Maintainability, Supportability, Maintenance Engineering, Spares Provisioning/Inventory Management, RAMS, RAMT, Integrated Logistics Support.
Commutable from – Wimborne; Poole; Bournemouth; Christchurch; Southampton; Eastleigh; Winchester; Salisbury; Blandford Forum; Weymouth; Dorchester; Ringwood; Verwood; Gosport; Portsmouth; Warminster; Gillingham; Shaftesbury; Yeovil; Hampshire; Somerset.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.