ILS Engineer – Permanent – Competitive Salary & Benefits
A leading defence company are currently looking for multiple ILS Engineers to join their team based in the Bristol area supporting various Royal Navy and overseas Warship programmes.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that champions personal development and career progression, giving you the opportunity to forge a career within the Support Engineering domain whilst working with some of the most complex warship programmes in the world.
Your key responsibilities within this role will be:
* To provide expertise, effort and advice in the population and management of the Logistics Support Analysis tools
* Considering the impact of physical changes to the ship, in respect of availability, reliability and maintainability
* Applying system and process knowledge to analyse the impact of material from Original Equipment Manufacturer suppliers
* Working with Royal Navy and International programme teams to identify and resolve in-service or build data issues
* Supporting the management of and update to the Unit Maintenance Management System
To be considered for this role candidates will have experience which has been gained from one or more of the following backgrounds: Maritime or other complex engineering business (Defence, Rail, Aerospace, Automotive etc.) You will have a Degree/HNC/HND or equivalent experience in an Engineering discipline and the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
To apply for this role please click apply or send your updated CV to grobinson@streamresourcing.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.