Take innovation to the next level. Work on the latest advanced technology. Be the future of aviation.
A role has opened within the Industrial Composite Technology Innovations team working on commercial aircrafts. The team is a developing transnational team working on maturing new technologies in R&T to create a new legacy and future for avionics.
This role requires flexibility as it is a varied role that gives you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. This will enable you to start making waves to expand the possibilities with your career.
Candidates must ensure they are able to travel to the East Bristol National Composite Centre
* Responsible for the performance and reliability of the New Manufacturing Technologies implementation.
* Guide industrial and academic partners on Composite Technology developments
* Set up the technology roadmap to deliver mature R&T solutions
* Perform trails and development relating to processes, data capture and analysis.
* Composite manufacturing background
* Knowledge of composite materials and processes
* Strong understanding of carbon fiber materials
* Previous experience working in multi-disciplinary environment
About the company
This Company has been the global pioneer in the aerospace industry within commercial aircrafts and defence and space for the past 50 years. They strive to have a deep understanding of the changing market to meet customer needs, focus and technological innovation. Their company goal is connect peoples via air and space.
Key words: manufacturing, carbon fibre, composite, research, technology, industrial, development, test, testing, avionics, aerospace
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.