Industrial Electro Optical Engineer
6 Month Contract – London
£35-£39 per hour Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading client and we are looking for an experienced Industrial Electro Optical Engineer to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth. You will be responsible for the development of new products so that they can go into production with the best processes.
* Works within a team for the successful introduction of new products into production and support to existing Submerged products.
* Evaluating Test documentation of new designs (Electrical and Optical Diagrams and Engineering Test description documents) and provide feedback on various issues to ensure ‘Design for Manufacturability’
* Reviewing and validating contract documentation (Engineering & Design Manufacturing Test Specifications) prior to release.
* Defining Test Jig documentation for product testing.
* Defining Test station documentation for product testing, including commissioning.
* Experience in a technical and/or manufacturing environment
* Quality: ISO9001/TL9000, Lean, Six Sigma
* Understanding of Electronic Circuit design to schematic level.
* Fibre Optics knowledge and experience
You will also have an Electronic/Electrical Engineering Degree with at least 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing industry.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.