Industrial Engineer – 6 Month Contract – South East London – Inside IR35
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for an Industrial Engineer to join their team. This role will be on an initial 6 month contract basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation. This role is on an intial 6 month contract with the strong potential for extension.
In this role you will support the Industrialisation and manufacturing support to the Power Feeding Equipment (PFE) product and the job purpose is to:
* Industrialisation of the Manufacturing test facilities.
* Where agreed, design, development and commissioning of new facilities as required.
* Design and manufacture of test jigs as required.
* Creation and maintenance of test programs using National Instruments CVI or Labview.
* Preparation & documentation of manufacturing procedures as required.
* Support to major PFE production investigations, liaising between production and Design Engineers
Ensuring that the manufactured product is satisfactory for:
* Performance over specified environmental conditions
* Target reliability/lifetime
* Manufacturability & testability
In order to be considered for this role you will have an Electrical and Electronics Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject and experience in a relevant R&D, Industrial and/or manufacturing environment.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.