Industrial Engineer – 6 Month Contract – South East London
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading telecommunications company, and we are looking for an Industrial Engineer to join their team. This role will be on an initial 6 month contract basis and is a brilliant opportunity to join a well- established organisation.
In this role you will support the Industrialisation and manufacturing support to the Power Feeding Equipment (PFE) product and the job purpose is to:
* Industrialisation of the PFE Manufacturing test facilities.
* Where agreed, design, development and commissioning of new facilities as required.
* Design and manufacture of test jigs as required.
* Creation and maintenance of test programs using National Instruments CVI
* Preparation & documentation of manufacturing procedures as required.
* Support to major PFE production investigations, liaising between production and Design Engineers
Industrialisation and support to a product with these technologies:
* HV/low current (500A) circuit design
* Closed loop control (analogue and digital)
* HV safety and interlock systems
Ensuring that the manufactured product is satisfactory for:
* Performance over specified environmental conditions
* Target reliability/lifetime
* Manufacturability & testability
In order to be considered for this role you will have an Electrical and Electronics Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject and experience in a relevant R&D, Industrial and/or manufacturing environment.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.