Manufacturing/Industrial Process Engineer – Initial 6 Month Contract – South East London – INSIDE IR35
Stream Resourcing are looking for Industrial Process engineers who are interested in the world of telecommunications, to join a manufacturer of submerged products that link countries across the world. You will be responsible for ensuring the products are introduced from catalogue, through to production, using experience that has ideally come from a manufacturing or automotive background.
This contract is likely to be extended and also has the potential to be made a permanent role for those interested in a long term opportunity. The role is on site full time, however the company is keen on ensuring you maintain a good work/life balance, therefore you will be given flexibility on your work pattern.
* Providing specification and tooling to ensure products can be reliably and consistently assembled and tested.
* Support to Production to resolve process/assembly problems for new and existing products, to maintain production builds.
* Reviews and validates contract documentation (Drawings, Bill of Materials) prior to release.
* Attends products New Process Introduction (NPI) meetings (when necessary) and provide inputs into the minutes.
* Leads/ participates in variety of Kaizen projects to reduce waste, improve standard build times and reduce production cost.
* Instructs and advises operators in the assemble of the development and production unites.
* Understand and comply with the clean area environmental rules. Adhere to mandatory Quality and Safety procedures, including build documentation, ESD, Risk assessments, COSHH and Manual Handling regulations.
* Ability to make reliability engineering judgements under pressure
* Organised, disciplined & methodical approach to problem solving
* Motivated with strong interpersonal & team skills
* Sound practical experience with Excel and Word
* Quality: ISO9001/TL9000, Lean, Six Sigma
If this role is of interest to you and you feel your skills would be suitable, please contact me on 02392 322 315, or send your CV to email@example.com!
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.