Industrial Process Engineer
Contract – London
Stream Resourcing are working with a market leading client and we are looking for an experienced Industrial Process Engineer to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth. You will be responsible for the development of new products so that they can go into production with the best processes.
* Work between the R&D and production environment to ensure new products are introduced successfully to production, as well as supporting with existing products.
* Write processes to ensure new products are built in the best way, in line with the organisations practices.
* Feedback on issues to aid with the assembly and design of products.
* A relevant engineering degree in mechanical/industrial/production
* Experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally aerospace, automotive or rail.
* Ideally a knowledge of fibre optics.
* Lean/Six Sigma
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.