Industrial Process Engineer – Greenwich, London – Permanent – Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Are you a motivated, methodical and organised individual who thrives on a challenge? Would you like to join an industry leading company? We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Industrial Process Engineer to join an established team, based in Greenwich, London.
As an Industrial Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Reviewing and evaluating designs of new products, providing feedback on various issues to aid assembly procedure and design.
* Provide specification and tooling to ensure that it can be produced effectively and reliably.
* Carry out effective fault analysis and investigations to resolve process/assembly problems for new and existing products.
* Make suggestions for improvements.
* Reviewing and validating contract documentation prior to release.
* Experience in a technical and/or manufacturing environment
* Organised, disciplined & methodical approach to problem solving
* Motivated with strong interpersonal & team skills
* Fibre Optics knowledge and experience
* Knowledge of ISO9001, TL9000, Lean and Six Sigma
* New Product Introduction experience
For more information or to apply please contact Adam Rymell on email@example.com or call 02392 322368.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.