Information Security Officer – 12 Month FTC – Worcester
An interesting position has arisen for an Information Security Officer to join a large public sector organisation in their Worcester head office on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
* Reporting to the Information Security Manager you’ll provide professional guidance and specialist advice regarding all information and risk matters.
* Ensure the implementation of all necessary policies, procedures and processes to achieve compliance.
* Identifying and managing different forms of threat to and vulnerabilities of information systems and assets.
* Reviewing and producing policies and best practice of ongoing management and maintenance of information security management.
* Assisting with development of Risk Management and Accreditation Document Sets (RMADS).
* In-depth working knowledge of current Information Technology/ Security Standards including ISO27001 series and information security concepts and practices.
* Prior exposure to production and accreditation of RMADS.
* Ability to supervise information security across a multi-site organisation.
* Valid certification in one of the following;
* CISM, CISSP, CCP or equivalent
**Due to the nature of the organisation, you must be willing to undertake and pass an in-depth background check which requires the candidate to of been living in the UK for the last 5 years**
In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
To apply, please follow the directions below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.