Are you a Infrastructure Engineer with strong 3rd line experience? Keen to work for a company that offer a real work life balance?
My client, the DWP (Department for Work and Pensions) are looking for an experienced Security Cleared contractor to come in and hit the ground running. They offer hybrid working out of Manchester (2 days on site, 3 from home) and the role will be an initial 6-month contract inside of IR35. Umbrella rate: £450 p/d.
Key aspects of the role:
* 3rd line support for incidents, problems and changes.
* Apply different techniques to methods in analysing and resolving problems, working up new practices and procedures or modify existing processes to improve performance.
* Providing technical support and assistance.
Essential skills / experience required:
* Device operating systems such as MacO/S and Windows 10.
* MDM experience ideally Jamf but also Intune.
* Networks e.g. ZScaler knowledge.
* Identity i.e. Okta.
ITIL experience and a public sector / government background is adventurous for this role, although not essential.
Additional information: In order to apply for this role you MUST have live SC level Security Clearance.
Key words: 3rd line, Infrastructure, Mac, Windows, Jamf, Intune, ZScale, Network, Okta, public sector, government, Security Clearance, hybrid.
Commutable from: Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Blackpool, Sheffield, Rochdale, Oldham, Blackburn, Huddersfield, Chorley, Warrington, Leeds.
Contact Megan on 02392 322352 for more information.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.