Specialist Infrastructure Engineer – £55k-£62k – Winchester Area
Would you like to work for an inspiring global communications company who are developing their Infrastructure department? They’re an organisation that specialise in satellite connectivity, working in the background to support and distribute TV connectivity, Freeview and Digital Radio.
You’ll be the driving force in keeping the Infrastructure moving forward being proactive and reactive solving problems with efficiency. You will also be working with 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure the team co-operate to get the job done as best as possible.
* 5 years Infrastructure experience
* Solid understanding of Virtualisation (Certification would be ideal)
* Previous support and report writing skills
* The following certs: VCP, ITIL Foundation
* Working in a working ITIL environment
* Cloud technology knowledge
* PowerShell or scripting knowledge
Employee medical insurance
25 days annual holiday
This role is perfect for someone who is an expert in Infrastructure that has decent experience within virtualisation and is now looking to work at a company with great prestige, that will develop on your existing skills and make you an infrastructure guru…
Enquire to find out more.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.