Are you a school leaver looking for a role to kickstart your career in the engineering industry? Do you hold a full UK driver’s license? Does a role with a clear progression path sound appealing to you?
The role requires no particular experience as full, comprehensive training is given from the ground up. You will be working as a travelling Inspection and Calibration Technician, visiting various sites around the Merseyside/Manchester area and ensuring all company products are performing as normal, performing basic preventative maintenance and calibrations.
The role requires:
* A high attention to detail
* Good level of Mathematics and English
* A personable manner
* Full, UK driver’s license
* A desire to work in the engineering industry
What the company can offer you:
* £20,000 pa Basic Salary
* Opportunities for overtime
* Company vehicle, mobile, uniform and all tools provided
* Defined progression path within the company
* Sociable hours
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.