INSTALLATION FITTER – GOSPORT – CIRCA £27K negotiable + Benefits
An opportunity for an Installation Fitter with a proven background in Electrical and Mechanical installation has arisen to work for a leading Electro Mechanical company based in Gosport, the role will be supporting several high value projects within the Defence sector.
The successful candidate will be required to travel frequently to U.K and international sites.
· Proven experience/qualifications in electrical and mechanical fitting work
· Qualified/certified in either test and inspection C+G, 2394/5, Fibre optic termination & testing, British Standard(BS7671) for Electrical Installation (17th Edition)
· Able to work individually without supervision.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
· An awareness of health and safety in the workplace.
· Must have an in-date passport and driving licence.
· Assist with electrical and or mechanical fitting projects
· Maintain an awareness of time, cost and quality.
· Undertake training as and when required.
· Travel nationally/internationally· Review, update and improve internal processes and technical documents.
Please note: Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to be able to clear U.K Security Clearance.
Key Skills: Electrical/Mechanical, fitting, international travel, health and safety.
To apply for this role please send cv to email@example.com or call Justine for more information on 02392 322360
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.