Integrated Logistics Support Engineer
Permanent – Competitive Salary & Benefits
Are you an Integrated Logistics Support professional seeking your next challenge? Do you thrive working under pressure, remaining flexible and adaptable, communicating well within a team?
I am currently working with a world leading defence company who are actively seeking multiple ILS Engineers to join their team, lending their technical expertise to support various Royal Navy and overseas Warship programmes
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that champions personal development and career progression, allowing you to forge a career within the Support Engineering domain whilst working with some of the most complex warship programmes in the world.
* Providing expertise, effort and advice in the population and management of the Logistics Support Analysis tools
* Consider the impact of physical changes to the ship, in respect of availability, reliability and maintainability
* Applying system and process knowledge to analyse the impact of material from Original Equipment Manufacturer suppliers
* Working with Royal Navy and International programme teams to identify and resolve in-service or build data issues
* Supporting the management of and update to the Unit Maintenance Management System
* Experience of the population of a defence standard Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) database
* Experience in a complex engineering background:
* Commercial/Military ships Support or Maintenance engineering
* Technical author or Illustrator
* Degree/HNC/HND or equivalent experience in an Engineering discipline
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Maritime experience.
* Use and management of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), preferably Unit Maintenance Management System (UMMS) as used in the Royal Navy.
* Use and management of a Common Source Database (CSDB) for production of Integrated Electronic Technical Publications.
Important Information: Due to the nature of the work that these companies conduct, any offer made to a successful candidate is subject to a security clearance check
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.