iOS Developer – Basingstoke/Remote – Perm – £80,000
We’re working with a global consulting firm, working with blue chip firms to help them with their technical challenges in areas such as ERP, Software Development, Cloud/Dev Ops and digital transformation.
We’re looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join their London based team supporting a top tier client. We’re looking for someone able to lead on development of a brand new app as well as maintenance and updates of existing software.
What are we looking for?
* Significant experience in a mobile development role focused on iOS
* Knowledge of both Swift and Objective C
* Google Maps Mobile SDKs integration and mobile application architecture
* Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban)
* Test automation, Unit testing, testing frameworks, continuous delivery systems
* UI frameworks, Interface Animations and Transitions
* SSO and Oauth2 security
* Knowledge of REST APIs, 3rd Party SDK integration
* Ability to work with stakeholders
* Connected Car and IoT integrations into mobile apps
On offer for the right candidate is a salary in line with your experience, as well as huge amounts of opportunity for progression and growth – my client is well respected for their commitment to training and development of their staff.
For a confidential chat, apply now!
iOS Developer – Basingstoke/Remote- Perm – £80,000
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.