1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Permanent – Dorset – up to £25K
An exciting position has arisen for an IT Support Engineer to join a leading global data communications company based in Blandford Forum, Dorset.
* You will be providing 1st and 2nd line IT support and troubleshooting to all staff worldwide through telephone and remote support software
* Operating within Linux, Windows and Mac environments
* You will provide networking, server and desktop support
* Working within a secure environment you will ensure the systems are secure with anti-virus
* Experience working with Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016) and Windows Desktop (7 & 10)
* A good working knowledge of Networking (LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewalls, Routing) and IP networks
* Prior exposure within a 1st/2nd line support role.
* Exposure to server side CentOS Linux
* An understanding of virtualisation
* Knowledge of quality standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27001
*Due to the nature of the position, you would be required to hold, or be eligible for SC Clearance*
* 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
* Private healthcare insurance
* Cycle to work scheme.
In order to apply for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
To apply, please follow the directions below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.